Wednesday 3 August 2016

Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge


One lives and one dies.  No Choice.

When a girl emerges barely alive from the woods. Her story is quite frightening and to be honest beyond belief but every awful word is unfortunately all true.

Days later, another desperate escapee is found  and now pattern is starting to emerge. Pairs of victims from couples to work colleagues are being abducted, imprisoned in a well secluded and derelict building where they are then faced with a terrible choice, either kill or be killed......

Detective Inspector Helen Grace leads the investigation with her team to hunt down this unseen monster but as the body count starts to rise she learns that the survivors may be the only ones who hold the key to the case.

I had been looking to read this for quite some time as nearly everyone I knew had read it and raved about it so a very kind fellow bookblogger sent me her copy and I couldn't wait to start it.  I didn't just like this, I LOVED it.  It was a fast, furious and a gripping  read from the start and I couldn't turn the pages quick enough which is exactly what you want in a thriller.  At times, I could feel my heart beating whilst reading this, it made my skin crawl but it definitely didn't disappoint. It was a spine-chilling, pulse pounding, heart thumping rollercoaster ride.  If you're a fan of the SAW movies or similar then this book is for you.  I'm really looking forward to reading the next installments in the series which I have lined up beside my locker.

This was M.J. Arlidge's debut novel and I can't recommend this book enough.  It is currently £3.99 on Kindle at the time of publication of this review so grab it while you can, you won't be disappointed so don't say I never told you so!!!

Amazon UK

No comments :

Post a Comment